My article on Vogue.it


posted by Alice Brutti on , , , , ,

No comments



Da qualche settimana il mio articolo dedicato al fenomeno della moda Optical è on line, sul sito di Vogue Italia… con la giusta attribuzione!!


Come qualcuno di voi già saprà, l’articolo era stato inizialmente pubblicato sul web nella sezione Encyclo del sito vogue.it con un’attribuzione erronea, ma ringrazio la Redazione di Vogue Italia per aver prontamente ovviato all'errore, a seguito della mia segnalazione. 

Ed eccolo QUI, accompagnato da un’accattivante corredo di fotografie, tratte dagli archivi dell’edizione italiana di Vogue!







E… rimarrò anche una sentimentale, ma l’articolo è dedicato alla mia amica Teresa, una persona speciale, che appena ha saputo dell’iniziativa "Vogue Themes", poi divenuta Vogue Encyclo, ha pensato a me!

Se poi aveste voglia di leggere l’articolo per intero, vi ricordo che il testo completo è pubblicato in questo mio precedente post.


Since a few weeks my article on the phenomenon of Optical fashion is online, on the site of Vogue Italy ... with proper attribution!!

As some of you already know, the article was originally published in the Encyclo section of vogue.it web site with a wrong attribution, but I thank the editors of Vogue Italy for having promptly corrected the error, as a result of my report.
You can read it here, accompanied by an engaging set of photographs, taken from the archives of Italian edition of Vogue!
And... I certainly remain a sentimental girl, but the article is dedicated to my friend Teresa, a special person, who has just learned of the initiative “Vogue Themes”, which then become Vogue Encyclo, she thought of me! 

And if you wish to read the entire article, let me remind you that the full text is published in this previous post.

text & pics (from www.vogue.it/emcyclo) by Alice Brutti

Leave a Reply

Let me know what do you think about...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...