How to start your week in a perfect fashionable way #4


posted by Alice Brutti on , , , ,

2 comments


Kate Winslet

Style is not a size… it’s an attitude!

Marina Rinaldi’s advertising slogan




Una nuova settimana sta iniziando: per me sarà senza il mio PC (come vi dicevo QUI)... 
Sarà una settimana molto difficile! Un sacco di cose stanno cambiando, ma talmente velocemente che non mi sento preparata a tutto ciò che sta accadendo...

Spero invece che voi avrete una settimana piacevole, tranquilla e... fashion! ;)


A new week is starting: for me it will be without my PC (as I already told you HERE)... 
It will be a very hard week! A lot of things are changing, I'm not prepared...

Hope instead you will have a nice and always fashion week! ;)


2 comments

Leave a Reply

Let me know what do you think about...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...