New In: Vogue eyeglasses!


posted by Alice Brutti on , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

No comments



Fare di necessità virtù. Ovvero, dover cambiare occhiali e decidere di cambiare stile! :)

Making a virtue of necessity. That is, having to change eyeglasses and decide to change your style! :)


Dopo anni con i miei adorati Dior (che certo non finiranno nel dimenticatoio), era davvero ora di cambiare montatura e lenti. Prova e riprova, non so neanche più elencare “chi” ho infilato sul naso: Chanel, Fendi, Tom Ford, Marc Jacobs, Christian Dior (eh… lui è sempre nel mio cuore!!!),  Dolce & Gabbana, Roberto Cavalli, Alain Mikli, Versace…

Senza pensare troppo al marchio, alla fine  io credo che per chi porta gli occhiali sia essenziale che la montatura (e non il marchio!) stia bene e valorizzi la persona. E così la scelta è caduta su un nome meno "blasonato" (e chi l'ha detto, poi?), ma… in fondo è lo stesso della “bibbia” di ogni appassionata di moda. Come a dire che forse era anche destino… ;)

Vabbè, forse esagero. :P Però, certo rispetto alla montatura precedente ho fatto un bel cambiamento. :D
Chi mi conosce o mi vede tutti i giorni, noterà certo la differenza. Addirittura una mia collega di lavoro mi ha chiesto se avessi cominciato a portare gli occhiali da ieri!!! (Risposta: «eh, no… magari fosse così!»)

Ed eccoli qui, (e QUI!) i miei nuovi compagni di tutti i giorni! Che dite, vi piacciono? :)

A presto, con delle foto dove potrete vedermeli indosso… e «vedere anche te!», direte voi… :P


After many years with my beloved Dior (which certainly will not end up in oblivion), it was really time to change frame and lens. Try and try again, I can not even more list "who" I put on my nose: Chanel, Fendi, Tom Ford, Marc Jacobs, Christian Dior (he's always in my heart!), Dolce & Gabbana, Roberto Cavalli, Alain Mikli, Versace...

Without thinking too much about the brand, in the end I believe that for those who wear glasses is essential that the frame (not the brand!) should be nice and enhances the person. So my choice fell on a “less noble name” (however who said it, then?), but... in the end is the same as the "bible" of every passionate about fashion. Like to say that maybe it was also fate... ;)

Oh well, perhaps I exaggerate. :P But, certainly compared to the previous frame, I made a nice and remarkable change. :D

Who knows me or sees me every day will certainly notice some difference. Indeed one of my co-worker asked me if I started wearing glasses yesterday!! (My answer: «I wish it were so!»)

And here they are, (and HERE!) My new “companions” of every day! What do you say, do you like? :)

See you soon, with some photos where you will see it worn... and «See you, too in some picture!» you may add... :P


text & pics by Alice Brutti

Leave a Reply

Let me know what do you think about...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...